First Nationwide Lending is the leading Gainesville mortgage lender, assisting first time home owners get the financial assistance they need. We provide some of the lowest rates possible, helping first time home owners recognize their dream of home ownership. We act as your consultant, giving you the comprehensive advice and information you need, in order to make a qualified and informed decision. Whether you’re looking to refinance or purchase your first home in Gainesville, we are here to help borrowers get pre-qualified and receive a quick rate quote.
Call for your Free Quote: (877) 442-4023
First Nationwide Lending offers home owners, and those look to refinance, a variety of different financial options, including, but not limited to: low rate refinancing, first time home buyer programs, FHA home loans, Jumbo mortgage loans, HARP 2.0 mortgages, and VA loans.
First Time Home Buyers in Gainesville
We make this process simple and easy. First Nationwide Lending navigates you 100% of the way.
• We match you with the best loan possible, that meets your goals, and financial situation. We look at the big picture, analyzing short term and long term trends, in order to pick a loan that makes sense for YOU.
• We work with you and keep you informed, every step of the way.
• We’re committed to servicing you, and giving you the best deal possible, that’s why we promise there are no hidden fees, when working with us.
We are team players!
By working with us, you’re aligning yourself with an industry leader – recognized by organizations such as the BBB, and others.
• We keep your Real Estate Agent informed, and work to answer questions and concerns in a timely manner.
• We work fast. Our goal is to keep the process moving as quickly as possible.
• We work for you! Purchasing your home or refinancing it are important milestones, but our goal as YOUR consultant, is to help you make an informed decision.
Hear What Others Say!
I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job. I didn’t think this was going to be so easy. I’m sure it wasn’t but you made it look like it was. Thanks for everything.